Write a review
- • 3 tablespoons Earth Balance butter
- • 1 bag (12 oz) of semisweet or bittersweet organic chocolate chips
- • 1 cups of coconut milk (8 oz)
- • 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- • 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Line with parchment or wax paper, letting edges of paper hang over sides of pan.
- In top of a double boiler or a metal bowl set over (not resting in) simmering water, combine all ingredients except nuts. Mix just until melted and well combined. (Alternatively, use a microwave on low power to melt ingredients, stopping every 10 to 20 seconds to mix well.) The mixture should be heated as little as possible. Mix in nuts.
- Scrape mixture into prepared pan. Freeze until set, about 1 hour or so, lift fudge on paper out of pan and use a large knife to cut into squares. Store in airtight container in freezer.
Healthy Zen http://healthyzen.com/