Write a review
- 2 ripe peaches, quartered, pits removed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 frozen banana (peeled before freezing)
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- OPTIONAL: 1 Tbsp agave, maple syrup or stevia for added sweetness (or honey for non-vegan)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and let set for 5-10 minutes so the oats and chia seeds can soak. Then blend until smooth.
- To thicken, add another quarter-half a frozen banana. To thin, add more almond milk or OJ.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed. I added a touch of agave.
- Serve immediately.
Healthy Zen http://healthyzen.com/