Root Veggie Hash
Write a review
- ROOT VEGGIE HASH
- 1/3 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 carrots
- 6 red potatoes
- 1 sweet potato
- 6 parsnips
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- ½ cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Mix ingredients together.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sprinkle extra-virgin olive oil onto pan.
- Dice root veggies, place onto pan and coat evenly with olive oil.
- Crush garlic cloves.
- Sprinkle on rosemary, garlic, sea salt and black pepper.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Toss mixture half way through.
- Add marinade towards last 5-10 minutes. Evenly coat.
Healthy Zen http://healthyzen.com/