Strawberry Coconut Milk Ice Cream
Write a review
- 1 pound organic frozen strawberries
- 1 (14 oz) can organic coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp liquid stevia
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, Vitamix, or food processor and mix until smooth.
- Transfer to a plastic container and place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Churn the mixture with a sturdy whisk or fork, breaking up any ice or frozen areas, return to freezer for another half-hour. Repeat until it firms up into ice cream consistency.
Healthy Zen http://healthyzen.com/